1. All goods are sold f.o.b shipping point unless otherwise specified.
2. All goods are sold, and all quotations and contracts made, and contracts and orders accepted, subject to the condition that in the event of any claim in respect to the goods sold the seller’s liability shall in no circumstances exceed the invoice price of the defective piece or pieces.
3. All orders of special nature, size, thickness, face, core or cut are subject to special quotation and may not be cancelled after acceptance by us. We reserve the right to require up to 50% advance payment on such orders.
4. No returns will be accepted unless previously authorized by us in writing and shall be subject to a 10% handling charge.
5. All orders are accepted subject to delays due to strikes or other labour disturbances, fire, flood, shortage of materials, delay in transit, force majeure, government priority or other regulations, delay or failure by our supplier to deliver or other cause beyond our control. Assistance by our employees in estimating required quantities of material and approximate cost thereof is available with the understanding that the company shall not be liable for error in such estimates nor shall it be committed to a quotation nor a delivery date.
6. We assume no responsibility for damage in transit. All such claims must be made direct to the carrier.
7. No allowance for difference in measurement or grade will be allowed unless the shipment is held intact and we are notified within 2 days of arrival.
8. Interest rates of 2% per month will be charged on overdue accounts.
9. All goods are property of 1329471 Ontario Ltd. until invoice is paid in full.